Terms & Conditions
Neweys Dry Cleaners Laundry services are provided subject to your compliance and acceptance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
- Neweys Dry Cleaners is not responsible for any article which is left beyond 60 days. Article not claimed within 12 months shall be handled appropriately by Neweys Dry Cleaners and will be donated to a nominated charity.
- Neweys Dry Cleaners reserves the right to refuse cleaning any garment.
- Removal of stain is a part of the process but, complete removal of stains can not be guaranteed.
- Neweys Dry Cleaners is not responsible for loss of or damage to any personal or non-cleanable items left in the article such as money, jewellery, or anything else. If any items are found they will be returned in an envelope attached to the customers order.
- Customers are requested to count the articles at the time of pick up or delivery and inform the companies staff in case of missing articles. Neweys Dry Cleaners will not be responsible for any such claims after the articles are picked up or delivered.
- Customer shall examine articles for damage at the time of pick up or delivery, and notify the same at that time. Neweys Dry Cleaners shall not be responsible for any claims afterwards.
- Some process/items may require additional period to process. No deduction on billed amount or claim can be initiated against in respect of delays.